Monday, January 17, 2011

Wal-Mart Lie: My Gumbo

I buy Campbell's Chunky Grilled Chicken and Sausage Gumbo Soup on a regular basis. For the last several weeks, maybe three, it has been out of stock. The price was $1.25 per can. I believe they had about four varieties of the Campbell's on that aisle that they were keeping stocked, then suddenly they moved those soups over a few aisles east AND made the display much larger. BUT they raised the price to $1.50 AND above that had a ROLLBACK sign saying they have LOWERED the price from $1.88 !!!

(later tomorrow I will attach the photograph)

5 comments:

  1. You never attached the photograph. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thak you for reminding me of my utter failure. To fix the problem I have changed the word 'today' in the final sentence to the word 'tomorrow'.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, that was s'pposed to be thank not thak as the first word. I seem to be low on N's today.

      Delete
  2. you have quite the sense of humor. i like it!

    ReplyDelete